Re: stunnel and cygwin

Hi,
few months ago I did it. Then, I simply cut off not needed instruction
but with advice of Corinna I took it in conditional directive. So You
should do as follows:

1) In stunnel.c take in conditional compilation

#ifndef __CYGWIN__
   if(setgroups(1,gr_list)){
   }
#endif

2) In pty.c take in conditional these three ioctl's with I_PUSH

#ifndef __CYGWIN__
   if (ioctl .....
   if (ioctl .....
   if (ioctl