Re: Default user accounts ?

I agree that there should probably be a FAQ entry, as the question is
asked fairly frequently.

It is not trivial to find any information in the User's Guide on
accounts, as the existing directions for mkpasswd -l are under the topic
"Directory Structure".

Furthermore, they do not include directions for using -d in a domain.
At one point, I submitted a patch to the SGML source for the User's
Guide, describing the use of -d in domains, and was told by CGF on
2/26/01 that DJ had checked them in.  How often is the website
regenerated from the SGML source?

Eric Monsler