Re: cygrunsrv fails to start

Hi Fred and Corinna...

I just tried an experiment. I set the eventlog service to manual and
rebooted my machine. (Stopping the event log was not available as an
option.)

The result--the sshd service started up just fine that time. So I conclude
that there is not a --dep needed for the event log.

I also went through most other services and

1) stopped the service
2) stopped sshd (under cygrunsrv)
3) started sshd
4) started the service