Re: Re: Bash wont recognize any commands

Everything is there. Still nothing works. I added entries to the path in
my autoexec.bat file for c:\cygwin\usr\bin and c:\cygwin\bin\ or
something, would that cause a conflict with bash so that it would not
recognize any commands? Although my friend is having the same problem and
Im pretty sure he added nothing to his path. Shouldnt everything run as-in
when you download?