Re: setup: wishes

Pietrobon Marcello wrote:
> There are four features, especially the first, that I desire to see in
> your setup program.
Pietrobon

Thanks you for the suggestions.  The first and the fourth have been suggested
and discussed before and the other two I can say I've ever really noticed.  As
an all volunteer project they are always willing to accept changes to the
source code for the cygwin project and for setup.  The source files may be
located on the cvs server and you can find more information at the main cygwin
web page (www.cygwin.com).  The develops seem to have no real shortage of ideas
to implement, just a shortage of time and volunteers to accomplish the coding.

bk