Fw: apologies

I am sorry that my last post provoked such an antagonistic response.  Perhaps you read too
much into my more or less philosophical discussion about "customer" viewpoint.  I KNOW
that cygwin isn't an official product of RH.com and I am not arguing that I have any
"rights" to a fix..just thought it might be an interesting gremlin.  Again, I am sorry for
pushing the wrong buttons here.

Regards,
Dave