RE: DLL for Java Native Interface

I've succesfully used JNI with gcc. However I did not use cygwin's gcc
but mingw32. Check out http://www.xraylith.wisc.edu/~khan/software/gnu-win32
for more details.

I found some instructions somewhere on how to create DLLs (involves using
dlltool and dllwrap.) Sorry, but I have no clue where I found that. At the
end,
it did work perfectly though!

I wouldn't know of any reason why this shouldn't work with cygwin gcc as
well
Maybe someone can provide you some hints on how to create a DLL with gcc.

Good luck,
roman