ADV ADLT: MyBottomDrawer.com's March Newsletter!

This message is intended for adults
only. If you are not a legal adult
or have no interest in adult
content websites, please delete
this message now and accept our
apologies.For permanent removal, please
reply to mailto:mybottomdrawer2@wam.co.za
with the subject "remove".

MyBottomDrawer.com Adult SuperstoreWelcome to MyBottomDrawer.com's March
Newsletter!

Here, we offer information about products, and other helpful & entertaining
information! The New Generation of Sex Toys!

SHOP NOW! http://www.mybottomdrawer.com

We currently have over 1,500 of the newest, hottest sex toys, lingerie,
latex, and bondage goods! No one has as many life-like vaginas or dildos as
we do! All at the lowest prices on the Net! Shop privately and securely
from your home, no need to worry about being shy here! No annoying pop up
ads! The manufacturers have just begun to release their new Spring 2001
lines, and throughout the season, you will find new and exciting products!

If you can't click the links, cut and paste them into your browser address
bar.
1 - Our products
2 - Price Comparison of the month - Juli Ashton Ultra Realistic Vagina
3 - Free pictures!

1 - Our products -----------------------------------------------------

HUGE Selection of Vibrators!
To suit every taste! Smooth, textures, shaped, soft, hard, waterproof! Every
color, shape, size imaginable, and many you could have never imagined! Vibes
with Dual vibrating zones for extra clit stimulation! They rotate, thrust,
even light up! Several high-tech vibes with dual control of vibration and
rotation of their separately controlled shaft and clit stimulators! Or,
maybe it's an ass stimulator? Have you ever seen the Microwavable Hot Cock?
How about the Magic Fingers?
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/vibes.htm
Ultra Realistic Pussies!
Including models made from porn stars like: Kobe Tai, Janine, Nikki Tyler,
Jenteal, Chasey Lain, Lexus, Lexi Ericson, and many more! The Cyberskin
Chasey Lain Signature Pussy is out of this world! Cyberskin products have
dual density - to simulate the feel of skin over more firm flesh.
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/commerce.cgi?product=lifelikes
female

True to Life Porn Star and other Dildos!
Explore every inch of hot porn stars with these ultra-realistic cocks molded
from the real thing! Stars like: Adam Hart, Bam, Ben Dover, Dean Phoenix,
Rocco, JJ Bond, Jeff Stryker, Jeremy Penn, Lukas, Julian, Kevin Dean, Mark
Wallice, Peter North, Rocco, Rod Berry, Sean Michaels, even the Steve Rambo
Ass! Plus so many more...
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/commerce.cgi?product=vidstarco
ck

CyberSkin Ultra-Real Toys
Cyberskin is an out-of-this-world material that truly simulates the feel of
real flesh and skin! We have dozens of toys made with CyberSkin, including
our favorite, the Dream Dick! Totally realistic, down to the last
handpainted vein! Also: Cyber Pussy, pumps, pocket pals and more!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/cyberskin.htm

Kits for Everyone!
If you don't know where to begin, try a kit! We have dozens of kits that are
great samplers. The perfect starting point for trying toys, or just choose
one with all of your old favorites! Explore new realms with vibrator kits,
anal kits and bondage kits! Try the Tie Ups 9-piece Starter Kit!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/kits.htm

Bondage Gear
We feature products of the highest quality from several companies, including
our favorite, Spartacus Leathers. They manufacture products made of high
quality leathers, including soft lambskin apparel. Lots of restraints,
Crops, masks, harnesses, and even kits for beginners! Check out the
SportsSheets restraint system! Leather masks and hoods, whips, nipple
clamps, so much more!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/bondage.htm

Stimulators for Women and Masturbators for Men
Hundreds of choices for men's and women! micro stimulators can be discreetly
strapped on, even worn out of the house! Some are even remotely controlled!
Men can slip into a soft, jelly sleeve masturbator for a soft, smooth feel.
Also, we have dozens of Vibrating Stimulator Cock Rings couples can enjoy
together!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/commerce.cgi?product=vibering

Massage Goods, Edibles & Lubes
Give each other a tasty treat with dozens of edibles to choose from! We
especially like Wet Fun Flavors! Slip in with a silicone based lubricant
like Astroglide! Silicone lubes are the most slippery, longest lasting lubes
available! We also have a complete line of Kama Sutra goods! The oldest,
most well respected name in the sensual massage industry.
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/lotions.htm

Lingerie, Latex & Leather
We have lingerie to fit every taste, and every body! Most of the lingerie we
sell is designed in a way that one size will fit small, medium and large.
Hot PVC thong panties, Latex mini skirts, leather bras and posing straps,
and of course silky lingerie in every style imaginable!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/cgi-local/store/Html/apparel.htm

Personal Shopper
We would happily assist, or assemble an order for your special person, if
you don't have an idea of what to get, or the time to shop around! We have
seen what is popular, what is great fun and quality, and can help by
answering questions, or suggesting gifts or even putting together a gift
basket!

2 - Price Comparison --------------------------------------------------

This month's item:
Juli Ashton Ultra Realistic Vagina Our Everyday Price - $99.95

Our Competitors:
intimate-pleasures.net $139.95
grannywouldnt.com $134.95
sextoyfun.com $119.00

And so goes the entire site! We strive to be the lowest priced source for
fun! If you would like to purchase something, and found it at a lower
price elsewhere, send us an email! info@mybottomdrawer.com

I had a hard time even finding sites that sell this product to compare! We
have it all! if you see something at another site, and not on our site, let
me know! info@mybottomdrawer.com

Take a look at our free Thumbnail Gallery! Enjoy 12 hot photos!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com/thumbs/teen1.html

There is so much more to see, so come and take a look!
http://www.mybottomdrawer.com

Thank you,

MyBottomDrawer.com
info@mybottomdrawer.com