From: Tom Dorgan [mailto:tdorgan@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 7:29 AM
To: cygwin@cygwin.com
Subject: rxvt startup w/o cygwin term?

hello,

I would like to be able to mouseclick and get an rxvt.

I tried substituting rxvt for bash in cygwin.bat but always get a
redundant cygwin window as well as an rxvt term. Although the cygwin
window can be dismissed its appearance is confusing and messy. I tried
the command as rxvt and bash -c rxvt with the same results.

thanks,
tom.