License requirement for using Cygwin for shell scripts only

Hi,

We are porting a commercial Unix applications to NT (none of us really want to but the
market is pushing us).

We have all the code converted and working and are now looking at what to do with our
shell scripts.

What license requirements are required to use the Cygwin shell tools only?
(ie. no Compilers debuggers etc - just bash and a few shell utilities)

This will obviously mean re-distribution (or our clients downloading) the Cygwin
shell and utilities.

Does this mean we (and each of our clients) need to purchase a full version of Cygwin.

Thanks,

Ray Smith