Re: Uses

Even though my company (for now) demands Visual C++ executables,
I am able to use cygwin for it's make, and virtualize directories
using it's mount command.  Also, the shell scripts that run my
java are WORA, now that I've hacked my cygwin to translate the
CLASSPATH, JAVA_HOME, etc, etc variables for me.  ;)

I am beside myself with bliss.