Re: Cygwin updates

> I have found that the setup.exe works very well and is fairly slick.

Thanks!

> That said, when I want to install just one or two packages, I find it
> somewhat tedious to run down the list and click on the circular arrows so
> that most of the package components are set to "Keep" or "Skip".

This has been discussed before, and there are many solutions we all
agree on, but someone needs to volunteer to do the work.  Will you?

In this case, the relevent solutions are:

1. Setup should rememeber which packages you chose not to install, and
   default to not installing them from then on.

2. Setup should group packages into categories to make it easier to
   select or not select what you want.

3. Setup should be able to have packages be installed or not installed
   by default, based on setup.ini.