AW: Status of cygwin KDE project - beta version of dll based qt 2.3.0 library is running

> Von: Robert Collins [mailto:robert.collins@itdomain.com.au]
> Gesendet am: Montag, 14. Mai 2001 16:16
> An: Ralf Habacker; Cygwin
> Cc: Alan Hourihane
> Betreff: Re: Status of cygwin KDE project - beta version of dll based qt
> 2.3.0 library is running
>
> Could you provide the source for your DLLMain?
>
> Rob

Here is it. (It coms from libtool) Note that there is a definition of
WinMain because I have single libs which need this. Perhaps you can
eliminate this.

Note that I've used this compile/link command.

libname - basic lib name without extension
libobjs - means the object files to integrae into the lib
deplibs - means all libs where this lib depends off

g++ -c ltdll.c
g++ -shared -nostartfiles -Wl,-e,_DllMain@12 -Wl,--out-implib,$(libname).dll
.a -o $(libname).dll
 	-Wl,--whole-archive $(libobjs) ltdll.o -Wl,--no-whole-archive $(deplibs)

Regards

Ralf Habacker
EMail: Ralf@habacker.de
       Ralf.Habacker@saght.tessag.com