Bug: SFTP

Not sure if this is the correct place to mention bugs, but it
seemed like a good idea :)

I think I've found a bug in the "current" release of SFTP (sorry,
not sure which version that is, but it's the one the installer as
of two days ago defaults to).

When I connect to a remote site and use CD to change remote
directories, while LS uses the correct working directory, PUT
ignores the working directory and always sends files to the
default home directory.  If you specify a relative path in the PUT
command, it is taken relative to the default home directory, not
the working directory.

I haven't used GET (or CHMOD, etc), so I don't know if a similar
problem exists with those commands, but I suspect so.

If you wish to reply to me, please send the mail directly to me,
as I am only subscribed to the announce list, not the discussion
list.
--
Gavin Lambert, Ultra Enterprises, uecasm@geocities.com
{http://ue.cjb.net/}, {http://crash.ihug.co.nz/~brianc/}