Using setupapi.lib/h/dll from cygwin

Hi,

I'm building a GNU program which is dependent on functions from the MS
library 'setupapi.lib' (which in turn loads 'setupapi.dll'). This library is
not included in the w32api package.

How do I proceed to get this included into my program? I've successfully
compiled the program (using MS headers), but complete linking remains. It
misses and requires four functions which is exported in setupapi.dll.

How do I include a custom dll into my program, like this?

Regard,
Svein Erling Seldal