Re: Questionable inclusion of ghostscript in setup.exe?

At 01:51 PM 5/2/2001, Andreas Eibach wrote:

> [...]

I'm sure you've heard this before but the best way to keep an important issue
for you from being forgotten is to join in on its solution.  Either way, my
experience on this list indicates that very little is actually forgotten.
Some things just get a very low priority so they effectively never get done
without other volunteers to make them happen.  Your opinion may differ.

Good luck,