setup.exe chdir() fails

I download setup.exe to my desktop.  I say that I wish to download from the Internet.  It asks me
which directory to put packages in.  I say D:\personal\desktop\cygwin (doesn't currently exist)
instead D:\personal\desktop.  setup.exe then pops up a message box saying "Could not change dir to
D:\Personal\desktop\cygwin".  I feel that setup.exe should create the directory if it does not
exist.

Two other things:

It would be cool if XFree86 binaries could be optionally downloaded and installed.  :)

Also, the package selection page is confusing.  Many people unwittingly download the source code for
everything, because they think checking the box just selects the package.

--
Chad Austin
http://aegisknight.org/