Information on running tcl/tk with cygwin?

Is there some documentation somewhere on using tcl/tk with Cygwin?  I can't
find anything that really covers this, although I notice some tcl/tk files
in the Cygwin distribution, and some minor mentions of Cygwin on the
Scriptics web site (soon moving to "activestate", I guess).

I've heard a rumor of a reasonably friendly graphical interface to "diff3"
using tcl/tk, but I'm not sure where to find it.