Re: patch for cross-compilation bootstrap

Quoth Christopher Faylor on Tuesday, 24 April:
: >It
: >overcomes the problem that -nostdinc prevents the cross-compiler from
: >finding stddef.h.
:
: I build all of my releases with a cross compiler and routinely build
: cygwin from scratch on linux.  I haven't seen the problem that you
: are referring to, unless it has very recently shown up.

Naturally, this makes me curious: How then does the cross-compiler
find stddef.h in your environment, since -nostdinc is used?