RE: environment question: gdb and PWD

hello Corinna,

thanks for your help. this is probably a newbie related problem... It
appears it is to do with where I start gdb from: if I do it from bash it
gives me all the environment variables, if I do it from emacs - with emacs
starting from bash - PWD and a few others are missing but some are there.
I'm using NT emacs.

Marco