Re: g77/dllwrap: getarg returns nothing -- more info, please help

It has been pretty quiet on this one.  I've reaearched a little further
and here's how g77's getarg accesses argc and argv.  I need help
how to massage this into the dll spec:

A Fortran program calls a main that is defined in libF77.  This main looks
something like this:

int f__argc;
char** f__argv;

int main( int argc, char **argv ) {
   f__argc = argc;
   f__argv = argv;
   /* call actual Fortran main program */
}

And getarg in libF77 does this:

extern int f__argc;
extern char** f__argv;
getarg_(int *n, char *s, long l ) {
   s = f__argv[*n];

}

Now if the subroutine geti (see below) is in a dll it
apparantly accesses a different f__argv than the one
that got linked into program test, which is outside the
dll.

How can the dll be made so it accesses the same
f__argv than the calling main program?  Can it be
done or has libF77 to be changed?

Hope the above makes sense and I haven't
oversimplified things.

Please help.

Thanks,
Michael