Debug it youself

Got a package that needs debugging? Do it yourself.
--enable-debugging
starts debugging information in the package.
With what Christopher pointed out earlier today, I am going to, instead of
complaining about a problem, fix it my self.
Then, post the fixes that I made and hope someone puts them in the archive.
Gotta go.
DLing sources from mirrors.rcn.net