Re: rpm problem was: libz.dll -- OFF-TOPIC

Was there something about the term "OFF-TOPIC" that you find unclear?

If you have insight to provide, please contact the original poster
directly.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/