Re: Web based contribution system [WAS: Re: building cygwin.dll instructions]

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> I'd also love to have a web-based contribution system which would allow
> people to submit their tar balls, write up a cygwin-announce blurb, and
> forward the info to corinna and me for review.  Anyone want to take a
> shot at that?  I'll send you a nifty Cygwin tee-shirt if you can implement
> something like this.

It's already written, just needs to be adapted to Cygwin/Red Hat.  The
SourceForge code is GPLed and is available for others use.  They've
continued to improve it and now I can upload a binary file and download
it again intact.

Earnie.