Example of Serial I/O under Cygwin

Folks --

I sent a private email to James Bergstrom with
some example POSIX serial code in response to his
query.  I noticed a few other people posting
questions about serial I/O and I thought I'd
let the list know that I have a simple, single-
file demonstration program that demonstrates
opening and writing to COM ports, and also
includes code (which it doesn't demonstrate)
for reading from COM ports.

I can email it to anyone who's interested.

-Brian
kasper@aero.org