Re: libpng

The PoV source code contains an outdated version of libpng.  libpng
since 1.06 has contained a "makefile.cygwin" script.  Download the newer
version of libpng and build that.

Or use the pre-compiled version of libpng and its headers that is part
of the official distribution and is available from your local cygwin
mirror in the "contrib" directory.

--Chuck
libpng maintainer for cygwin