Re: How to (dynamically) control Unix/Dos PATH-like variable translation

Robert Collins said:
>It's a low priority because, out of a user base of thousands (Chris ,
>do you have any rough count?  ), only 1 user has reported this as a
>nice thing to have - you.

883 subscribers to the cygwin mailing list
295 subscribers to the cygwin-digest mailing list
2254 subscribers to the cygwin-announce mailing list

Cygwin downloads averaged 28GB a month prior to turning off downloads
from sources.redhat.com.

We estimate total downloads of cygwin itself to be in the millions.

To be fair, I think a couple of people indicated that they wanted this
feature.  You correctly summarized the realities in your message, though
Robert.

Thank you so much for consistently "getting it".

cgf