RE: Problem: is it Vim or cygwin/bash setting?

I believe this is a terminal 'thing' but I don't know exactly how to change
it.

For more information:
	man term
	man termcap
etc. there is a terminal 'clear' setting.

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845
Have you ever wonder what happens when you run "rm -rf / " but been afraid
to try it?