RE: Space in PATH replaced with :?!

This may result from an interaction with the shell IFS separator. Before
running tr, try "setenv IFS '#'" and see what happens.

Don't forget to reset it to a space when you are done. :-)

Glen Coakley, Sr. Software Engineer
MQSoftware Inc., (763) 543-4845
Have you ever wonder what happens when you run "rm -rf / " but been afraid
to try it?