Stopping bash script services under NT

Hi,

I installed an NT service using srvany.exe which starts rmiregistry.exe
from a bash script.
Everything works fine until I try to stop the service. Srvany and one
instance of bash
terminate but rmiregistry and another bash (created while executing
rmiregistry) remain. I tried to
catch the terminate signal in the bash script but obviously
TerminateProcess() sends none.

Is it possible to catch the TerminateProcess() from srvany?
If not, can I prevent the second bash from beeing started/forked?
Any other ideas?

Franz-J. Markus