Re: BASH SHELL RUN TIME ERROR

At 01:20 PM 3/8/2001, Bernard J. Rosario wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I bought John Moy's Book "OSPF  Complete Implementation"  and tried to
>install the OSPF simulator using the Cygwin tools.  It installs
>successfully  but I get run time errors when I start the program and run
>the Bash shell.
>
>I installed it on my "D" drive as my hard disk is separated into a C and
>D drive under Win95 and my  C drive won't accommodate the program due to
>capacity constraints.  Is this the problem? Please advise ASAP.

Cygwin can be installed on any drive, so no, the problem you're seeing has
nothing to do with the Windows drive you installed Cygwin on.  I have to
say that I have no knowledge of John Moy's book or the simulator he
provides.  If you're having trouble getting the simulator installed and
running, its probably best to check with whatever support channels are
available for this tool.  I've not heard of this tool mentioned before on
this list so I'm guessing you're not going to see allot of users here that
can help you get this simulator running.