Re: Is it not possible, please confirm

Ohh I see, I will go on hoping :)

Now I will check out the mailing list and if I donna find anything I
will try using another host shell for the bash, following Andy's tip!

thx to all

cu pazzo

--
                          ''~``
                        ( o o )
+------------------.oooO--(_)--Oooo.-------------------------------+
|                                                  ,      ,        |
|  Save software competition, use Linux and Java! /(      )        |
|  mailto:pohnewein@prodata.it                    \ \_   /|        |
|                                                 /- _`-/ '        |
|                                                (/\/\ \ /\        |
|                                                 O O )    |       |
|   Also visit the official HomePage            (_.) _ )  /        |
|             of the first                       `.___/` /         |
|    Linux User Group in Southtyrol    <---.     __ / __ \         |
                             (_/