Re: ANN: JDE 2.2.7beta2 available at ...

Paul Kinnucan <paulk@mathworks.com> writes:

<snip>

> * Adds jde-package-update command.
>
>   This command generates or updates the package statement at
>   the head of the current Java source buffer based on the
>   location of the buffer directory in the classpath.
>
>   Thanks to David Ponce for providing this command.
<snip>

I have been working on a package called jde-guess which does a lot of this
stuff... updates classname, updates imports, updates package, etc.  It is called
'jde-guess'.  Here is my current impl if anyone is interested.  It works 99% of
the time but I am not ready to release it officially.

I guess the goal is to have all file updating like this in on package.  There is
also a generic function jde-guess-setup-buffer which does all of the above.

Kevin

;;; jde-guess.el --- guess information about java buffers.

;; $Id: jde-guess.el,v 1.2 2001/02/21 00:00:53 burton Exp $

;; Copyright (C) 1997-2000 Free Software Foundation, Inc.