Re: Where is cygwin installed - automatic query

Uh ... yes and no.   We will use setup to install cygwin.  Then we will use crossGCC.exe to install the cross compiler
where the location is c:\somedirectory and the mount point is /usr/local/somedirectory.  Of course the location is
selectable from a dialog  box.

To create the mount point,  /usr/local/somedirectory, I need the mount command.  But the directory containing mount.exe
isn't in the path environment variable.

sps