Cyqwin Questions?

I installed cygwin on my windows 2000 box recently and I have 2 questions.
First let me say this is the most impressive unix environment I have ever
worked with for a windows environment - you guys did a fantastic job.

When I ran the install I had to skip the mingmw10.dll - I tried the install
several times, each time my machine would slow to a crawl (and practically
be locked up) when it attempted to install the mingw file.  Can you tell me
what this file is? and how I can install it on windows 2000?

One other question, I cannot find the 'pg' or 'more' tools, are they
available? ( I use pg quite often in the UNIX environments I work on)

Thanks for your help..

/Kevin

Data Strategies of Colorado, LLC.
31 N. Tejon