dlclose

Hey all

I have a question

I am trying to run some source code that works like a charm on Linux

The code runs perfect (After compiling with no errors etc) up until
I want to use a dlclose at which point the whole thing just grinds to a halt
and sits
there doing nothing.

I have two echo commands, 1 before and 1 after the dlclose and I never get
to the one after

Can anyone give me some clues here?

Thanx

Frans Rossouw