RE: Can't compile XEmacs 21.1.14 on Cygwin: hangs

Hei Jon,

Thanks for the answer,
I still have 2.5 G on the disk that should be sufficient.
I have three programs running, an editor (ultraedit), the shell and Outlook,
that should be OK as well.

I didn't have to use the --site-includes flag, temacs compiled just fine.
But after it seems to be lost in a loop. I don't have a tool such as truss
or smthg that could tell me where it the program hangs.

To know where it stops I would have to recompile it with debug symbol, but I
don't know if this will help.

I should perhaps reboot the machine first. It has been up for some days
now... since the 23rd of January. That may be too much.

Jerome