Updated setup.ini for Windows net installer

I have updated setup.ini to reflect the latest released XEmacs packages.
Mirror sites should be updated soon. This will fix problems people were
having with packages not being found.

A few people are having problems with the installer hanging during
downloads. I do not know why this is - and the code is identical to the
cygwin installer code, so something fishy is going on. I now have no time
left to debug any of this for a few weeks.

Thanks

andy