RE: 1.1.8-2 Access violation (sshd)

Please work with me slowly .... I appreciate your
note that cygwin is not linux and that an unstable
dll is not as dangerous as an unstable kernel.  I'm
learning.

I use cygwin constantly at two locations and install
it on every box I come in contact with (for cvs,
ssh, tar, etc.).  So I'm a very appreciative user.
Also I'm willing to put in some time to help the
process along, i.e. I want to give as well as take.

I would have grabbed the snapshot if I could have
easily recreated the problem.  Since the problem
didn't show back up with the original condition
but newer code I didn't take the next steop.

Please don't hesitate to say "grab the snapshot"
next time I'm in the loop -- with your emphasis
on the safety of a test I'll be more likely to
jump on it.

Heitzso