Re: How do I remove CR/LF from text file

Malcolm Boekhoff wrote:
> file in Word (and probably Wordpad)
> and then save it as text. This will put the \r\n sequence back in.

Actually, it doesn't appear to - they just seem to display it properly and then saves it the same
way and it still looks bad in Notepad and my email program.

> You can also use vim (part of Cygwin) to read the file in, change
> the file type to "dos" (via ":set fileformat=dos") then save it.

Hadn't tried this yet (actually didn't know about it) but just did and that works like a champ - I
can live with that solution.  Thanks for the new command in vim.

Brian