cntl-z

I just upgraded cygwin to the December 2000 release and I can no longer get
the command line back with cntl-z when running windows apps.  I understand
that it did not really suspend the windows app before, but it was nice to be
able to get to the command line without killing the process.  Is there
another way to do this or can this behavior be optioned-in?  I prefer not to
would begin using all of the cpu until killed.  (I think it got stuck in a
loop alternating between sizes or something)

Thanks,

Mark
mnadon@navicent.com
512 225-6573