changes in 2001-01-27 snapshot

Just a heads up on some changes in the 2001-01-27 snapshot:

1) cd'ing to a directory via a symbolic link returns the actual directory
   name rather than the symbolic name.

2) CTRL-C after a pipe operation (e.g., echo a | cat) in bash now works.

3) The mount table is broken out on a per-user basis so that user-mode mounts
   from, say, inetd do not affect anyone but the user running inetd.

4) mmap improvements.

5) setlogmask.

6) CTRL-Z fixes.

7) Restartable I/O (SA_RESTART).

8) Some people have reported a performance improvement.

The only remaining thing standing in the way of 1.1.8 is a fix for the sshd
problems that people are reporting.  I haven't seen any indication of whether
Corinna's new version of bash fixes that problem or not and I haven't seen
any activity from other people trying to debug that problem.

Can anyone offer any feedback beyond "It doesn't work for me either?"

cgf