Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Re: setup]]

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 14:04:12 -0600, Gary R. Van Sickle <tiberius@braemarinc.com> wrote:

> > would you mind blocking Jim from this list unless he
> > doesn't drop that annoying forwardings?
> >
> What?!?!  And have us miss his refreshing moral strength due to his 35 years
> of programming!??!  I mean come on, it's not like we get to enjoy some
> loser's outrageous bitching about something they got free every day!
>
> Any way to block him from downloading it as well?

I second (or 3rd, 4th or whatever) blocking his FORWARDINGS to the list.

As for the "35 years of programming", making fun of it is as rude as
mocking a new-bee (although he brought it on himself).

Ehud.

--
 @@@@@@ @@@ @@@@@@ @    @   Ehud Karni  Simon & Wiesel  Insurance agency
     @    @      @  @@  @   Tel: +972-3-6212-757    Fax: +972-3-6292-544