Re: OpenSSH crashes - able to repeat the cause

I'm doing the same at the moment.  When id.exe crashes go over to the
system and do a 'ps' to find out the pid of id.exe.  Then, start gdb with:

	gdb program <pid>

I'm able to see the registers but the stack is lost in space somewhere
and doesn't show anything relevant.

Still playing, maybe you'll have better luck.

-jack-

Jack Radigan - Dun & Bradstreet, Inc.