Re: SDM: Open SSH

Na. I was experimenting with a feature that Yahoo has.
What is open SSH?
How can I use it my work?
I just D/L the source, and went back to the original.
Also, I'm trying to rebuild the tools using an
experimerimental version of GCC.
Besides, i wanted to see if it work.
So, Now I am not going to use it on the mailing list.
For an idiotic idiot, I'm doing pretty good.
Earnie, a person who works at a local AFB bought
stocks in Redhat last week. Have you seen the stocks
lately? Redhat it up (as of last week) by 3 points and
IBM and M$ are up too.
10:35 am on friday morning. Just got out of a tornado
warning. Too bad the rest of Alabama ain't doing good.
Later.
Again, sorry for that link. Did not mean to post. Just
"playing around" with Yahoo.

https://y1.securedelivery.com/s/e?m=ABAe4J0aq1KJXSNu39zGdMzn

> > If your email program does not support active
> links, please cut and
> > paste the link displayed above into the "address"
> or
> > "location" field of your browser and press "Enter"
> or "Go".

> http://mail.yahoo.com

=====
Robert McNulty Junior
Robert McNulty Junior (C) 2000
email: bmcnultyjunior@yahoo.com
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/bmcnultyjunior
AIM:bmcnultyjrsap
Featuring Csound compiled with a Win32/Intel Based Compiler