RE: CVS server

The version of cvs I'm running (1.10.7) doesn't work as a service as far as
I know - and I don't know anyting at all about later ones (1.11+) which I
understand use a significantly different code base. However if you want to
run cvs as an NT service check out www.cvsnt.org

It's a non-cygwin port so you'd have to be sure the directory names coincide
with the cygwin mount points. Other than that it seems to work fine for me.

Regards,

  Dan