Re: "The PATH problem"

Could you be confusing setting PATH with setting CYGWIN? A subsequent
message to this email list mentions that CYGWIN must be set before
cygwin1.dll is loaded.

---Vladimir

Vladimir G. Ivanovic                    http://www.leonora.org/~vladimir
2770 Cowper St.                                         vladimir@acm.org
Palo Alto, CA 94306-2447                                 +1 650 678 8014