supressing debug output from cygwin

We're developing a Win2k kernel mode driver.  While debugging our driver, we
observe what appears to be debug output from cygwin.  The output is a
sequence of hexadecimal values.    There is such a large amount of this data
that it makes it difficult to view the debug messages from our driver.  Does
anyone know how to supress this output?  I read the faq, users guide and
searched the mailing list archives, but was not able to find any information
on this problem.

thanks,

Frank J. Beeson
Viathan Corporation