failed install of perl module Tk under cygwin

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the correct mailing list for this topic, but please
bear with me.  I just installed cygwin on a win2k box yesterday.  I've been
successfully installing some of my favorite perl modules via cpan.
However, when I tried installing Tk, all seemed to be going well until the
end when I received the following:

  CPAN.pm: Going to build N/NI/NI-S/Tk800.022.tar.gz

/usr/bin/perl is installed in /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/cygwin okay
PPM for perl5.006001
Test Compiling config/signedchar.c
Test Compiling config/Ksprintf.c
Test Compiling config/tod.c
Test Compiling -DTIMEOFDAY_TZ config/tod.c
TZ gettimeofday()
Cannot find -lX11 anywhere at ./myConfig line 290.
Compilation failed in require at Makefile.PL line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at Makefile.PL line 19.
Running make test
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't test
Running make install
  Make had some problems, maybe interrupted? Won't install

Any suggestions?  Thanks.