RE: launch a Cygwin job from a Windows application

Hi,

I don't know exactly what you mean with "my favorite window editor"...
anyway, I think that all you need is, provided you can call external
programs, to execute "[CYGWIN-HOME]/bin/bash.exe [path to your bash
script]". I've done this successfully from .BAT "scripts". The same idea
applies to perl, replacing bash.exe for perl.exe (and, of course, the
paths).

Hope this helps.

Best,

Andre Costa